The way we communicate
– Putting a stop to the rumours before they start
– The importance of good communication
– Allay fears
Why we need to change (why development and progress is good)
– How we manage change in an environment like Whiteley Village
– The benefits of change
Whiteley Futures, the economics
– How can we afford it?
The future of care and support in the UK and Whiteley Village
– What is changing in society
– Benefits to villagers and staff now, in 2-3 years, in 5-7 years
– What will remain the same as well as what will change
– How our new buildings will support good care
Care and support – including others
– How will the changes encourage and support family, friends and volunteer involvement?
Looking back to look forward
– What can we learn from what has gone on before over the past 100 years about moving forward?
– A reminder to people that the Village is always evolving, it doesn’t stand still